|sutras make for slow reading
||[Dec. 6th, 2006|03:24 pm]
a couple comments about the work bathroom without getting too gross. i have been here for many years so i am an expert on the anthropologie of the men's restroom
1. best time to go in there to set down is after 10:30am. by then there's reading material in the handicapped stall. wall street journal (the editorial page is HILARIOUS, in tone it reminds me of those old maoist newsletters back in college), times sports section (always a good read), or best ever: the POST.
2. it's ok ALWAYS to use the handicapped stall with no feelings of guilt, because there's only one handicapped guy on the floor and he never uses it. IT"S COOL MAN. he'll pick the non-hcapped one closest to the door if all three stalls are open, i've made sure of this.
3. if you see the same guy in there twice in one morning, he will say "looks like we're on the same schedule!"
4. sometimes i leave my NEILGENE bottle in the bathroom, oops. good thing i'm not germophobic!!
5. AFTER 6:30 you have to deal with the cleaning lady. but just go into a stall and shut the door, it's all good.
6. there's only one urinal, which i love because it means NO URINAL CONVO. i'm slightly pee-shy but not too bad - ONLY IF YOU TRY TO TALK TO ME
OK enough grawssness for one day.